Sunday, June 15, 2014

Final photos from Viking Trip

I have so many photos from the trip that it is hard to know where to begin in posting. So I have decided to post a few of the most memorable sights there, and a couple of my favorite photos. 

I had previously posted some through Nuremburg. We saw so many castles, cathedrals, medieval towns with walls, that it is hard to keep everything straight, which is why I should have done this as we were traveling, but that was very hard. So I will post captions when I can remember. 

Some of our shipmates.




Some of our merry crew


In Prague, eating a pigs knuckle. Delicious!

Opera house in Budapest

Opera house in Prague

Parliament in Budapest. 

Other castles, cathedrals, residences, buildings, etc. Too many to post and enumerate. 














Our ship





Confession: Some of these are not my photos, some are. We bought the photo CD of photos taken by our Program Director and other staff. Some are from the Viking Website. But I hope this gives a snapshot of what our wonderful river cruise was like.