Friday, May 4, 2012

A Very Merry un Birthday - er, Birthday

Thanks to all you dear friends and relatives for the birthday wishes! It has been a lovely day! I don't particularly like the ordinal number but.....

Gary and I are currently sitting in the Los Altos Almond Elementary School Multi Purpose Room watching the first "dress" rehearsal of Henry's play, Wonderland. It is mostly organized chaos and sans costumes, but the outlines are there and occasional great acting comes through. Henry is the Mad-hatter, and I must modestly say that he is really good. Great accent, great projection. Vocal projection has never been a problem for Henry :-)

Gary and I quietly chuckled at one of the opening, encouraging remarks, on projecting and getting "into" it, of the teacher to the performers: "This is a musical. You have to sing!"

Henry is in the center, in the middle of the tea party!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone